From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SCAM)
|Look up scam or scammer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence.
Scam may also refer to:
- "Scam" (song), a 1994 song by Jamiroquai
- Scam (album), a 2000 album by the Screaming Jets
- Superconducting camera
- Soluble cell adhesion molecules (sCAM)
- SCAM – SCSI Configured Automatically
- SCAM Spa, an Italian truck manufacturer
- Scam (film), a 1993 American TV movie
- The Scam Artist, a 2004 American film
- The Scam (film), a 2009 South Korean film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.