Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SCIP may refer to:
Science and technology
- SCIP (optimization software); an optimization software for mixed-integer programs
- Secure Communications Interoperability Protocol; a cryptographic communication standard
- Surgical Care Improvement Project; a medical program in the US
- Sound Contrasts in Phonology; a treatment program for students with speech sound disorder
- Southern Cochlear Implant Programme; a government-funded provider of Cochlear Implants to New Zealanders
- Mataveri International Airport (ICAO airport code), on Easter Island, Chile
- Sindh Cities Improvement Program, a development program in Pakistan
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals, formerly Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals, a global nonprofit membership organization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SCIP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.