Jump to navigation Jump to search
SDN can stand for:
- Software-defined networking, an approach to computer networking
- S4C Digital Networks, a company that operates television channels in the United Kingdom
- SAP Developer Network, an online community
- Sandane Airport, Anda, Norway
- Scottish Daily News, a newspaper published in 1975
- Scottish Digital Network, a planned new broadcaster and online services provider
- Sexually dimorphic nucleus, a cluster of cells in the brain
- Specially Designated Nationals, individuals and organizations with whom United States citizens and permanent residents are prohibited from doing business
- Student Doctor Network, an educational organization for prehealth and health professional students in the US and Canada
- Subdeacon, a title used in Christianity
- Sudan, a country in Africa
- League of Nations, Société des Nations in French
- Serial Date Number is sometimes used to refer to Julian day, which is the count of days since January 1, 4713 BC (in proleptic Julian calendar).
- Sanctissimus Dominus Noster ("Our Most Holy Lord [Jesus Christ]", also a title of the Pope)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SDN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.