Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SDR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SDR may refer to:
- Special drawing rights, foreign-exchange reserve assets by IMF
- Social discount rate, a measure of the value of diverting funds to social projects
Media and entertainment
- Swiss Derivatives Review, a magazine for the futures and options industries
- Süddeutscher Rundfunk, broadcaster in occupied Germany
- Stardust Records, a Stardust Promotion label
Science and technology
- System of distinct representatives, in mathematics
- Selective dorsal rhizotomy, a neurosurgery
- ETSI Satellite Digital Radio
- Single data rate, in synchronous dynamic random-access memory (SDRAM)
- QRIO, originally "Sony Dream Robot"
- Software-defined radio, using software for modulation and demodulation
- Sparse distributed representation, in machine intelligence
- Standard dimension ratio, in pipe engineering
- Standard-dynamic-range video
- XDR (audio) (Super Dynamic Range), for cassettes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.