|Look up seh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SEH or Seh may refer to:
Science and technology
- Soluble epoxide hydrolase, an enzyme which catalyzes the addition of water to epoxides
- Lipid-phosphate phosphatase, an enzyme
- Structured Exception Handling, a computing concept designed to handle the occurrence of program exceptions
- Societas Europaea Herpetologica, a society for study of amphibians and reptiles that publishes Amphibia-Reptilia journal.
- Sky Express (Greece) (ICAO airline code); see Airline codes
- South German Railway Museum, (German: Süddeutsches Eisenbahnmuseum Heilbronn), Germany
- Senggeh Airport (IATA airport code), Indonesia; see List of airports by IATA code
- St Edmund Hall, Oxford, England
- Shin-Etsu Handotai, a semiconductor wafer manufacturer for the integrated circuit industry; see Soitec
- Seh, a village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.