Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SEH or Seh may refer to:
Science and technology
- Soluble epoxide hydrolase, an enzyme which catalyzes the addition of water to epoxides
- Lipid-phosphate phosphatase, an enzyme
- Structured Exception Handling, a computing concept designed to handle the occurrence of program exceptions
- Sky Express (Greece) (ICAO airline code SEH)
- South German Railway Museum, (German: Süddeutsches Eisenbahnmuseum Heilbronn), Germany
- Senggeh Airport (IATA airport code), Indonesia; see List of airports by IATA code
- St Edmund Hall, Oxford, England
- Shin-Etsu Handotai, a semiconductor wafer manufacturer for the integrated circuit industry; see Soitec
- Seh, a village in Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.