From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SETA)
|Look up seta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seta is a bristle in plants and animals.
Seta may also refer to:
- Šėta, a town in Lithuania
- Seta District, Gunma
- Seta River or Yodo River
- Sète, a town in France
- Seta (organization) — a Finnish LGBTI rights organization
- SETA (contractor), civilian employees of government contractors
- SETA Corporation, a Japanese computer game developer
- Search for Extraterrestrial Artifacts (SETA), a project in Xenoarchaeology
- Sōjirō Seta, a character in Rurouni Kenshin media
- Noriyasu Seta, a character in Love Hina media
- Sector Education and Training Authority in South Africa
- SETA, a Turkish-language abbreviation for Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research, a Turkish think tank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.