Jump to navigation Jump to search
SFTP may refer to:
- SSH File Transfer Protocol, a network protocol used for secure file transfer over secure shell
- Secure file transfer program, a true SSH File Transfer Protocol client from the OpenSSH project
- Simple File Transfer Protocol, an unsecured file transfer protocol from the early days of the Internet
- Screened fully shielded twisted pair, a kind of network cable
- Science for the People, a U.S. left-wing organization and magazine
- Six Flags Theme Parks, chain of amusement parks and theme parks
- Stray from the Path, an American metalcore band
- Supplemental Federal Test Procedure, EPA fuel economy testing procedures which supplement FTP-75 standard
- FTPS, or FTP over SSL, another name used to encompass a number of ways in which FTP software can perform secure file transfers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SFTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.