Oklahoma State Highway 117
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length:||7.43 mi (11.96 km)|
|West end:||SH-33 / SH-66 west of Sapulpa|
|East end:||US-75 north of Glenpool|
State Highway 117 (abbreviated SH-117) is a state highway in the Tulsa, Oklahoma metropolitan area. The majority of the 7.43-mile (11.96 km) highway is in Creek County, with the easternmost 1.01 miles (1.63 km) in Tulsa County. SH-117 has one lettered spur in the city of Sapulpa, Oklahoma.
SH-117 is known as Taft Avenue in Creek County, and 121st Street South in Tulsa County.
SH-117 was extended east along US-75, 71st Street South, and Peoria Avenue in Tulsa to Interstate 44 in 1983, coinciding with the imminent opening of the 71st Street bridge across the Arkansas River. The eastern end was truncated back to its original ending at US-75 before 1990.
|Creek||||0.0||0.0||SH-33 / SH-66||Western terminus|
|2.5||4.0||SH-117A||Southern terminus of SH-117A|
|Tulsa||Jenks–Glenpool line||7.4||11.9||US-75||Eastern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
|Length:||0.73 mi (1.17 km)|
SH-117 has one lettered spur, SH-117A, which connects SH-117 to SH-66 along Mission Street in Sapulpa. It is 0.73 miles (1.17 km) long and lies entirely within Sapulpa city limits and Creek County.
Route map: Google
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation (n.d.). Control Section Maps: Creek County (PDF) (Map) (2010–2011 ed.). Scale not given. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Transportation. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation (n.d.). Control Section Maps: Tulsa County (PDF) (Map) (2010–2011 ed.). Scale not given. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Transportation. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Official State Map (PDF) (Map) (1983 ed.). Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
- Official State Map (PDF) (Map) (1990 ed.). Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
- Google (November 28, 2012). "Oklahoma State Highway 117" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved November 28, 2012.