Sia Scotch Whisky
A bottle of Sia Scotch Whisky
|Type||Blended Scotch whisky|
|Country of origin||Scotland|
|Alcohol by volume||43|
Sia Scotch Whisky (pronounced "see-a") is a brand of Scotch whisky. It is a blend of Speyside, Highland and Islay malt and grain whiskies. The brand was created by its founder Carin Luna-Ostaseski with help from a Kickstarter funding campaign.
Awards and ratings
- Double Gold, 2014 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 91 points, Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- 90 points, Whisky Advocate Magazine
- 96 points, 2016 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Hughes, Beth (October 11, 2013). "Sia offers new twist on Scotch whisky". SFGate.
- "SIA Scotch Whisky". Kickstarter.
- OTT, BY MATT (April 3, 2015). "Kickstarter Gave This Scotch Entrepreneur Funding--and Confidence". Inc.com.
- "SIA Scotch Whisky Debuts After Successful Kickstarter Campaign". November 12, 2014.
- Newman, Kara, Sia blended Scotch Whisky, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 1 December 2014