|Look up sled in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sled is a type of sliding vehicle.
SLED or Sled may also refer to:
- The SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop operating system
- Superluminescent diode
- Single Large Expensive Disk, technical jargon in computer storage for a single drive as opposed to a RAID
- SLED, an acronym for State and Local Government and Education
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
- SR-71 Blackbird, commonly referred to by pilots as a "sled".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SLED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.