Jump to navigation Jump to search
The initials SLG or S.L.G. may refer to:
- Savoy Label Group, subsidiary of Columbia Music Entertainment
- Sigma Lambda Gamma (ΣΛΓ), Latina-based sorority with multicultural membership
- Simulated life game, a simulation video game designed to model real-world activities of persons or other life forms
- Sindicato Labrego Galego-Comisións Labregas, Galician peasants union
- Slave Labor Graphics, independent comic book publisher
- Slugging percentage, baseball statistic
- Socialist Labour Group, Trotskyist political party that used to exist in Britain
- Super League Greece, Greece's topflight soccer league
- Proto SLG, paintball marker manufactured by DYE Precision, whereby "SLG" is short for "Super Light Gun"
- SL Green Realty Corp (NYSE symbol:SLG), publicly traded real-estate investment trust in the US
- Community of the Sisters of the Love of God, Anglican women's Community, with SLG Press as its publishing arm
- Soda–lime glass, type of glass used for windowpanes and glass containers.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SLG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.