(Redirected from SOUP)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soup, soupe, or soupy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soup is a primarily liquid food.
Soup or Soupy may also refer to:
People with the nickname or stage name:
- Bill Campbell (baseball) (born 1948), American baseball player
- Dave Campbell (infielder) (born 1942), American baseball player and broadcaster
- Eric Campbell (baseball) (born 1987), American baseball player
- Jerry Campbell (1944–2017), American-Canadian football player
- Soup Campbell (1915–2000), American baseball player
- Soupy Sales (1926–2009), American comedian and actor
- Jeff Suppan (born 1975), American baseball player
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Soup (novel), a book by Robert Newton Peck
- Soup (band), a progressive post-rock band by from Norway
- Soup (Blind Melon album), a 1995 rock album by Blind Melon
- Soup (Otomo Yoshihide, Bill Laswell and Yasuhiro Yoshigaki album), 2003
- Soup (The Housemartins and The Beautiful South album), 2007
- Soup (TV series), a clay-animation television series that ran in New Zealand
- Soupy Norman, Irish television series
- The Soup, a television show broadcast on the E! Entertainment Television Network
- "The Soup" (Seinfeld), a 1994 episode of Seinfeld
Computing and technology
- Soup (Apple), an object database used in the Apple Newton PDA
- Software of unknown pedigree, used in various American and British standards concerning software system certification
- Soup.io, a social networking and microblogging site.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.