Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SPAD or spad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SPAD may refer to:
In aircraft manufacture
- Société Pour L'Aviation et ses Dérivés, also Société Provisoire des Aéroplanes Deperdussin and Blériot-SPAD, French aircraft manufacturer (1912–1921)
- SPAD VII, SPAD S.XII and SPAD S.XIII, French fighter planes of World War I produced by Société Pour L'Aviation et ses Dérivés
- A-1 Skyraider, nicknamed Spad, an attack aircraft (1950s and 1960s)
- Simple Plastic Airplane Design, a type of radio-controlled model airplane
- Single Pass Albumin Dialysis, a simple technique for liver dialysis
- Single-photon avalanche diode, a solid-state electronic photodetector
- Special adviser, informal shorthand for a post in the British Government
- Self-propelled air defence, a self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon
- Signal passed at danger, when a train passes a stop signal without authority to do so
- Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat, the Land Public Transport Commission of Malaysia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPAD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.