From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SPIC)
|Look up spic or spick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spic is an ethnic slur for a person of Latino/Hispanic descent.
Spic, spik or Špik may also refer to:
- SPIC (Indian company), an Indian petrochemicals company
- State Power Investment Corporation, Chinese nuclear giant formed by the merger of SNPTC and China Power Investment Corporation.
- Špik, a mountain in Slovenia
- Luka Špik (born 1979), a Slovenian rower and Olympic gold medalist
- SPIC MACAY, the Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Amongst Youth
- Spic and Span, a major U.S. brand of all-purpose household cleanser
- Grind og spik, a typical dish of the Faroe Islands consisting of pilot whale meat and blubber
- Spähpanzer SP I.C., a Cold War-era German scout light tank
- Lee Spick, an English snooker player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.