Jump to navigation Jump to search
SPSA can refer to:
- Scottish Police Services Authority, a public body of the Scottish Government responsible for certain central services for police forces
- Southeastern Public Service Authority, the solid waste management agency for the one-million-population region south of Hampton Roads Harbor and the lower James River in Virginia, United States
- Simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation, a stochastic method for optimization, especially appropriate for multivariable problems
- Sindh Punjabi Student Association
- Somerset Prostate Support Association, a UK charity providing support to men who have prostate problems including prostate cancer and support to their families
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPSA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.