Jump to navigation Jump to search
SPW may refer to:
- Schroders Personal Wealth, a British financial planning company operated as a joint venture between Schroders and Lloyds Banking Group.
- The Schützenpanzerwagen, Sd.Kfz. 251, an armoured fighting vehicle built by Germany during World War II
- Semi Precious Weapons, an American glam rock band.
- Sexuality Policy Watch, a global activist and research forum on sexuality, policies and politics; based in Brazil.
- MTR station code for Shui Pin Wai stop, Hong Kong
- Singapore Pro Wrestling, the first professional wrestling promotion in Singapore.
- The Socialist Party of Washington, a state affiliate of the Socialist Party of America established in 1901
- South Pole Wall, massive cosmic structure formed by a giant wall of galaxies (a galaxy filament).
- The IATA code for Spencer Municipal Airport, a public airport in Spencer, Iowa.
- SPW, the SAME code for a shelter-in-place warning.
- SPX Corporation, based on its symbol on the New York Stock Exchange, SPW.
- St Peter's Woodlands Grammar School, a co-educational Anglican primary school located in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Students Partnership Worldwide, an international development charity specialising in youth-to-youth education