|Look up SRAM or sram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SRAM may refer to:
- AGM-69 SRAM, short for Short-Range Attack Missile
- Static random-access memory, a type of semiconductor memory that uses bistable latching circuitry to store each bit
- Shadow Random Access Memory, for faster ROM chip access
- Service régional d'admission du Montréal métropolitain, a network of Quebec CEGEPs
- SRAM Corporation, a manufacturer of bicycle components
- Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine, a peer-reviewed journal devoted exclusively to analyzing the claims of alternative medicine
- SRAM (video game), a textual adventure with graphics for the Amstrad CPC
- Safety Report Assessment Manual, a report by the UK's Health and Safety Executive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SRAM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.