Jump to navigation Jump to search
SSCA may refer to:
- Safe Schools Coalition Australia, a former national network of organisations working with school communities
- Seven Seas Cruising Association, an international organization for cruisers based in the US
- State Secretariat of Civil Aviation, the civil aviation agency of Cambodia
- Shining Stone Community Action, a Beijing-based organization whose mission is to engage citizens in public decision making
- Springdale School Community Association, of the Springdale School, a building in Springdale, Oregon, US
- Safe Sane Consensual Adults, which merged with the National Leather Association International
- Single-strand conformation analysis, see bisulfite sequencing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SSCA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.