SSN may refer to:
- Setanta Sports News, a former 24-hour sports news network in the United Kingdom
- Sky Sports News, a 24-hour sports news network in the United Kingdom
- Soul of the South Network, an African-American oriented TV Network that launched May 28, 2013
- Scoil an Spioraid Naoimh, a primary school in Cork City Ireland
- Scholars Strategy Network, an association of academics and researchers
- SSN College of Engineering, an engineering institution located in the suburbs of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Tom Clancy's SSN, a 1996 game by Clancy Interactive Entertainment describing the operations of a U.S. Navy attack submarine
- SSN (novel), a 1996 novel by Tom Clancy based upon the game by the same name
- Servizio Sanitario Nazionale, Italy's national health service
- Social Security number, an identification number used by the U.S. Social Security Administration
- SSN (hull classification symbol), the United States Navy's hull classification symbol for a fast attack submarine, one that is propelled by nuclear energy
- Servicio Sismológico Nacional, the Mexican National Seismological Service, UNAM, Mexico
- South Sudan
- Socialist Solidarity Network, a Trotskyist group in the UK
- Site Specific Nucleotide, in molecular biology/genetics
- Secure Service Network, a network behind a firewall or IPS containing systems which can be accessed from both the internal and external networks, but cannot reach the internal network
- Semantic Sensor Network, an ontology describing sensors and observations, and related concepts
- SIM Serial Number, used to identify a mobile phone's SIM card
- Simultaneous Switching Noise, In Digital Electronics: an important aspect of power and signal integrity
- Subsystem number, used in the Signaling Connection and Control Part of Signaling System #7 routing
- Surgical Segment Navigator, a system for computer-assisted surgery
- Space Surveillance Network, a multinational cooperative effort to monitor space activity and track earth-orbiting objects and satellites.
- Species Survival Network: a coalition of conservation organizations committed to the enforcement and enhancement of CITES, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species
- The IATA code for Seoul Airbase
- Stoom Stichting Nederland, a Dutch Railway Museum
- The Seed Savers' Network, an international not-for-profit seed-saving organisation founded in Australia.
- Subject Specialist Network, Arts Council England-funded networks of people drawn from museums, archives and libraries, which develop knowledge and expertise around specialist collections.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.