Jump to navigation Jump to search
SSN may refer to:
- Setanta Sports News, a former 24-hour sports news network in the United Kingdom
- Sky Sports News, a 24-hour sports news network in the United Kingdom
- Soul of the South Network, an African-American oriented TV Network that launched May 28, 2013
- Scoil an Spioraid Naoimh, a primary school in Cork City Ireland
- Scholars Strategy Network, an association of academics and researchers
- SSN College of Engineering, an engineering institution located in the suburbs of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Tom Clancy's SSN, a 1996 game by Clancy Interactive Entertainment describing the operations of a U.S. Navy attack submarine
- SSN (novel), a 1996 novel by Tom Clancy based upon the game by the same name
- Servizio Sanitario Nazionale, Italy's national health service
- Social Security number, an identification number used by the U.S. Social Security Administration
- SSN (hull classification symbol), the United States Navy's hull classification symbol for a fast attack submarine, one that is propelled by nuclear energy
- Servicio Sismológico Nacional, the Mexican National Seismological Service, UNAM, Mexico
- South Sudan
- Socialist Solidarity Network, a Trotskyist group in the UK
- Site Specific Nucleotide, in molecular biology/genetics
- Secure Service Network, a network behind a firewall or IPS containing systems which can be accessed from both the internal and external networks, but cannot reach the internal network
- Semantic Sensor Network, an ontology describing sensors and observations, and related concepts
- SIM Serial Number, used to identify a mobile phone's SIM card
- Simultaneous Switching Noise, In Digital Electronics: an important aspect of power and signal integrity
- Subsystem number, used in the Signaling Connection and Control Part of Signaling System #7 routing
- Surgical Segment Navigator, a system for computer-assisted surgery
- Space Surveillance Network, a multinational cooperative effort to monitor space activity and track earth-orbiting objects and satellites.
- Species Survival Network: a coalition of conservation organizations committed to the enforcement and enhancement of CITES, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species
- The IATA code for Seoul Airbase
- Stoom Stichting Nederland, a Dutch Railway Museum
- The Seed Savers' Network, an international not-for-profit seed-saving organisation founded in Australia.
- Subject Specialist Network, Arts Council England-funded networks of people drawn from museums, archives and libraries, which develop knowledge and expertise around specialist collections.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.