A number of steamships have been named SS Britannia:
- SS Britannia (1863), wrecked in 1873.
- SS Britannia (1887), scrapped in 1909.
- SS Britannia (1902), operating in Howe Sound, British Columbia, withdrawn from service in 1928.
- SS Britannia (1909), scrapped in 1949.
- SS Britannia (1925), sunk by the German auxiliary cruiser Thor in 1941.
- SS Britannia (1929), scrapped in 2008.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|