Jump to navigation Jump to search
SVK is an initialism which may refer to:
- Slovakia, a country in Central Europe (International Olympic Committee and ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code)
- SVK (comics), a comic book by Warren Ellis
- SVK (software), a version-control software written in Perl, co-developed by Audrey Tang
- SVK Systems, a commercial distributor of an RC flight simulator
- Stavros V. Kyriakides, a well-known business-man and cultural figure of Cyprus
- Air Slovakia, a former Slovakian airline (International Civil Aviation Organization airline code)
- SV Stuttgarter Kickers, a German sports club based in Stuttgart
- Srpska Vojska Krajine, the Serbian name for the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SVK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.