From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SVR may refer to:
- Systemic vascular resistance - in physiology, the resistance impeding blood flow throughout the body
- Sustained viral response - in infectious disease
- Surgical Ventricular Reconstruction - in cardiothoracic surgery
- Standard variable rate, UK term for each lender's (nominally) standard mortgage lending rate
- Scottish Variable Rate, sometimes referred to as the Tartan tax
- Site Value Rating, another name for Land value tax.
- Super Video Recording, a videocassette technology by Grundig, based upon the Philips Video Cassette Recording format
- System V Release, an early version of the operating system UNIX
- An abbreviation for Server
- Subvocal recognition, the art of taking subvocalization and converting the detected results to a digital text-based output
- Supply Voltage Rejection, the ability for voltage regulators to counter fast input changes
- Support vector regression, a method for performing nonlinear regression
- The Severn Valley Railway, a heritage line in England.
- The Spa Valley Railway, a heritage line in England.
- A former city bus company in Reykjavík, now merged into Strætó bs
- Svay Rieng Airport in Cambodia (IATA code SVR)
- Savissivik Heliport in Greenland (IATA code SVR)
- Foreign Intelligence Service (Russia), abbreviated as SVR (Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki)
- SVR Saarbrücker Verlag für Rechtswissenschaften: a publishing house of the VDM Group
- The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat in India
- Steel Vessel Rules, a publication of the American Bureau of Shipping
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw, a series of WWE wrestling video games
- The Second Vermont Republic, a secessionist group within the state of Vermont
- The Sportvereinigung Ried, an Austrian soccer club
- SVR Producciones, a Chilean record label for classical music
- Sons of Veterans Reserve, the uniformed, ceremonial component of the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War (SUVCW)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SVR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.