SWL may refer to:
- Shortwave listening, the hobby of listening to shortwave radio broadcasts
- Sound power level, a measure of sound power
- Socialist Workers League, a political organization of Israeli Trotskyists
- Stillwater - Westport Line, a part of New Zealand's national rail network
- Swale railway station, in Kent, England
- State-Wide League, an alternate name for the Tasmanian Football League
- Safe working load, a rating for how much weight a crane or similar lifting device can support
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SWL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.