(Redirected from SYD)
Syd or SYD may refer to:
- A diminutive form of Sydney, a given name
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Syd Barrett, the late British singer and musician, formerly of Pink Floyd
- Syd Eru, a New Zealand rugby league football player
- Syd Lawrence, the founder and leader of the Syd Lawrence Orchestra big band
- Syd (singer), an American singer-songwriter
- David "Syd" Lawrence, a former English cricketer
- Syd Little, an English comedian and straight man to Eddie Large in the double act Little and Large
- Syd'quan Thompson, the leader of the Cal Golden Bears secondary corps
- Stonewall Young Democrats, a young gay democratic club based out of Los Angeles, California
- Hans Sydow (author abbreviation Syd., 1879-1946), a German mycologist
- Sum-of-Years' Digits, an accounting, economics, and financial depreciation method
- Saw You Drown
- Seitokai Yakuindomo, a Japanese manga and anime series by Tozen Ujiie.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.