Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sydney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia.
Sydney may also refer to:
- City of Sydney, inner city local government area of New South Wales
- Electoral district of Sydney, electorate in state parliament of New South Wales
- Division of Sydney, electorate in federal parliament of Australia
- Sydney Island, Queensland
Film and television
- Sydney (film), the original title of the 1996 film Hard Eight
- Sydney (TV series), a 1990 CBS TV series
- Blackburn Sydney, a British flying boat
- HMAS Sydney, several warships in the Royal Australian Navy
- Sydney (ship), an Australian cargo ship
- Sydney (name), including a list of people and characters with the name
- Robert Yates (politician) (1738–1801), American politician and presumed author with pseudonym "Sydney"
- "Sydney", a song by Puddle of Mudd from Life On Display
- Sydney Accord
- Sydney Declaration
- Sydney language
- University of Sydney
- Sydney White, a 2007 film starring Amanda Bynes
- Sydney Cove, a small bay on the southern shore of Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Heads, that form the two-kilometre-wide entrance to Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Parade Avenue, Ireland
- Sidnei (disambiguation)
- Sidney (disambiguation)
- Sid (disambiguation)
- Syd (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sydney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.