(Redirected from S J)
- Saint John, New Brunswick, a city in New Brunswick, Canada
- San Jose, California, a city in Northern California, United States
- South Jersey, the southern half of the state of New Jersey
- St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, the capital city in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Subang Jaya, a residential hub in Klang Valley, Malaysia
- Suure-Jaani, Estonia
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen (ISO 3166-1 country code: SJ), two northern territories of Norway
Government and law
- Sitara-e-Jurat - Pakistan's third highest military award
- San Jose Sharks, a National Hockey League (NHL) team, based in San Jose, California
- Show Jumping, a sport on horseback
- Strafe-jumping, a trickjumping technique
- Jeep Cherokee (SJ) 1974-1983
- Jeep SJ platform
- SJ, the Swedish State Railways 1887–2000
- SJ AB, the Swedish national railway passenger operator 2001—
- Sriwijaya Air (ICAO code: SJY), an Indonesia-based low-cost airline
- Freedom Air (ICAO code: FOM), an defunct Air New Zealand Group low-cost airline.
- Statens järnvägar (English: Swedish State Railways), the government agency from which SJ AB was formed
- SuperJet, a personal water craft produced by Yamaha Motors
- Suzuki SJ 410 or 413, part of the Suzuki Jimny series
- The tail code for aircraft from Seymour Johnson Air Force Base
- Samuel Johnson wrote under the initials S. J.
- Samurai Jack, an American animated television series
- Superjail!, an American animated television series
- Social justice
- Sj-sound, a sound in northern Germanic languages with disputed articulation location.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.