From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saara may refer to:
- Saara, Greiz, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Saara, Altenburger Land, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Saara, Estonia, a village in Lääne-Viru County
- Saara (genus), a genus of lizard in the Uromastycinae subfamily
- Saara (name), a Finnish female given name
- Sara Forsberg, a Finnish singer better known as SAARA
- Saara Aalto, a Finnish singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.