SABB may refer to:
Sabb may refer to:
- Sabbatical officer or sabb
- Sabb., an abbreviation related to the Moed
- Dwayne Sabb (born 1969), former American football linebacker and fullback
- Ronnie A. Sabb, elected to the South Carolina Senate in 2012
Sabb, small marine diesel engines made in Bergen, Norway since 1927
- Chris Sabb, from Mooresville High School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.