From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sabor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabor is the common Croatian name for the Croatian Parliament (full name Hrvatski sabor in Croatian), the country's legislative assembly.
Sabor, meaning "assembly" may also refer to:
- Diet of Dalmatia (Dalmatinski sabor), a former legislative assembly in Dalmatia
- Diet of Bosnia (Bosanski sabor), a former political body in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Holy Assembly of Bishops (Sveti arhijerejski sabor in Serbian), the highest organizational unit of the Serb Orthodox Church
- Saborna crkva, any Cathedral church in the Serb Orthodoxy
- Sabor (Tarzan), a fictional animal character from the Tarzan novels of Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Sabor River, a river in north-east Portugal (a tributary of the river Douro)
- Sabor line (Linha do Sabor), a narrow gauge railway in Portugal which closed in 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.