Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sabor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabor is the common Croatian name for the Croatian Parliament (full name Hrvatski sabor in Croatian), the country's legislative assembly.
Sabor, meaning "assembly" may also refer to:
- Diet of Dalmatia (Dalmatinski sabor), a former legislative assembly in Dalmatia
- Diet of Bosnia (Bosanski sabor), a former political body in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Holy Assembly of Bishops (Sveti arhijerejski sabor in Serbian), the highest organizational unit of the Serb Orthodox Church
- Saborna crkva, any Cathedral church in the Serb Orthodoxy
- Sabor (Tarzan), a fictional animal character from the Tarzan novels of Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Sabor River, a river in north-east Portugal (a tributary of the river Douro)
- Sabor line (Linha do Sabor), a narrow gauge railway in Portugal which closed in 1988
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.