Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sabot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabot may refer to:
- Dick Sabot (1944–2005), American economist and businessman
- Hamilton Sabot (born 1987), French gymnast
- Sabot (dinghy), a type of leeboard dinghy
- Naples Sabot, a type of centerboard dinghy
- USS Sabot (SP-213), a motorboat acquired by but never commissioned into the United States Navy
- Sabot (firearms), a structural device used to center a projectile in the bore of a firearm or cannon
- Sabot (newspaper), a defunct American underground newspaper
- Sabot (shoe), a type of wooden shoe
- Le Sabot, a mansion in Senneville, Quebec, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.