From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monkeywrenching, saboteur, or saboteurs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A saboteur is someone who commits sabotage.
It may also refer to:
- Morituri (1965 film), a 1965 film also known as The Saboteur
- Saboteur (card game), a card game by Frederic Moyersoen, published in 2004
- Saboteur (film), a 1942 film directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- "Saboteur" (short story), a 2000 short story by the Chinese author Ha Jin
- The Saboteurs, the Australian name for the American rock band The Raconteurs
- "Saboteur", a song by Amon Tobin from Supermodified (album)
- "Saboteur" a song appearing on Coat of Arms (album) Swedish band Sabaton
- The Saboteurs is the title of the television series The Heavy Water War when broadcast in the UK
- Saboteur (1985 video game)
- Saboteur II: Avenging Angel (1989)
- Saboteur (1999 video game), a cancelled 1999 video game
- Saboteur, an unreleased Atari 2600 video game by Howard Scott Warshaw; later released on the Atari Flashback
- The Saboteur, a 2009 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saboteur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.