Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up monkeywrenching, saboteur, or saboteurs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A saboteur is someone who commits sabotage.
It may also refer to:
- Morituri (1965 film), a 1965 film also known as The Saboteur
- Saboteur (card game), a card game by Frederic Moyersoen, published in 2004
- Saboteur (film), a 1942 film directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- "Saboteur" (short story), a 2000 short story by the Chinese author Ha Jin
- Saboteur, an alternative heavy metal band from Atlanta, Georgia, popular on college rock radio stations in the Southeast in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- The Saboteurs, the Australian name for the American rock band The Raconteurs
- "Saboteur", a song by Amon Tobin from Supermodified (album)
- "Saboteur" a song appearing on Coat of Arms (album) Swedish band Sabaton
- The Saboteur, a 2017 novel by Andrew Gross
- The Saboteurs is the title of the television series The Heavy Water War when broadcast in the UK
- Saboteur (1985 video game)
- Saboteur II: Avenging Angel (1989)
- Saboteur (1999 video game), a cancelled 1999 video game
- Saboteur, an unreleased Atari 2600 video game by Howard Scott Warshaw; later released on the Atari Flashback
- The Saboteur, a 2009 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saboteur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.