From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sabzi or سبزی in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Sabzi (musician), a.k.a. DJ Sabzi, born Saba Mohajerjasbi,,of Blue Scholars, Common Market, and Made In Heights
- Sabzi (artist), Iranian artist known for his abstract impressionist paintings
- Sabzi, Bagh-e Malek, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sabzi, Izeh, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sabzi, Shushtar, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sabzi, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- In Indian cuisine, a Persian word used by Urdu speakers to refer to vegetable cooked in gravy, also spelled sabji referring to curry.
- Sabzi khordan, in Iranian cuisine, referring to vegetable greens as well as herbs and other vegetables
- Ghormeh sabzi, a popular Iranian dish considered the national dish of Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.