Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sabzi or سبزی in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Sabzi (musician), a.k.a. DJ Sabzi, born Saba Mohajerjasbi, of Blue Scholars, Common Market, and Made In Heights
- Sabzi (artist), Iranian artist known for his abstract impressionist paintings
- Sabzi, Bagh-e Malek, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sabzi, Izeh, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sabzi, Shushtar, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sabzi, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- In Indian cuisine, a Persian word used by Urdu speakers to refer to vegetable cooked in gravy, also spelled sabji referring to curry.
- Sabzi khordan, in Iranian cuisine, referring to vegetable greens as well as herbs and other vegetables
- Ghormeh sabzi, a popular Iranian dish considered the national dish of Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.