From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sacco or SACCO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sacco is a comune (municipality) in southern Italy.
Sacco may also refer to:
People with the surname
- Albert Sacco, American astronaut
- Antonio Sacco, Italian actor
- Bruno Sacco, Italian car designer
- Joe Sacco, Maltese artist and journalist
- Joe Sacco (ice hockey), American former ice hockey player
- Luigi Sacco, Italian cryptographer
- Michael Sacco, American labor leader
- Nicholas Sacco, American politician
- Nicola Sacco, Italian-American anarchist executed following the Sacco and Vanzetti trial
- Raffaele Sacco, Italian song-writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sacco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.