From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sachem may refer to:
- Sachem, a title given to a Native American paramount chief
- A leader of Tammany Hall
- Sachem Award, Indiana's highest civilian honor
- Sachem School District in Long Island, New York, United States
- Atalopedes campestris, a skipper butterfly
- Sachem Wilson (born 1994), American soccer player
Three US Navy vessels have also borne this name:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sachem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.