From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sachem may refer to:
- Sachem, a Native American paramount chief
- A leader of Tammany Hall
- The Sachem award, which replaced the Sagamore of the Wabash as Indiana's highest civilian honor
- Sachem School District in Long Island
- Atalopedes campestris, a skipper (butterfly)
- Theodore "Sachem" Wilson III, professional soccer player
Three US Navy vessels have also borne this name:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sachem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.