Sackville Tufton, 8th Earl of Thanet
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sackville Tufton, 8th Earl of Thanet (Lord Thanet) (1733–1786) was an English nobleman.
- Elizabeth (died 1768)
- Sackville Tufton, 9th Earl of Thanet
- Charles Tufton, 10th Earl of Thanet
- Caroline (born 1771), who married Joseph Foster Barham
- John Tufton, a noted cricketer
- Henry Tufton, 11th Earl of Thanet
- Edward William (1777–1786), who died by drowning.
|Peerage of England|
|Earl of Thanet||Succeeded by
|This biography of an earl in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|