|Look up sacrament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sacrament is a Christian rite, including:
- Sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church
- Holy Mysteries or Sacraments of the Eastern Orthodox Church, analogous to Sacraments of the Catholic Church.
- Sacrament (Community of Christ), one of eight rites in the Community of Christ, formerly the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Sacrament (LDS Church), a reference to the Lord's Supper, in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Sacrament may also refer to:
- Sacrament (novel), a 1996 novel by Clive Barker
- Sacrament, the 2003 expanded and retitled edition of You Shall Know Our Velocity, a 2002 novel by Dave Eggers
- Sacrament (album), a 2006 album by Lamb of God
- Sacrament (US band), a Christian thrash-metal group
- The Sacrament (song), a single from the album Love Metal by Finnish rock band HIM
- Sacramental (disambiguation)
- Sacramenta Argentaria, the Oaths of Strasbourg
- Sacramento (disambiguation)
- Sacramentum (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sacrament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.