From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sacred in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sacred is being set apart for the worship or service of gods.
Sacred may also refer to:
- Sacred (video game), a 2004 PC Action-RPG, that takes place on the magical continent of Ancaria
- Sacred (Los Lonely Boys album), 2006
- Sacred (Paradox album), 2004
- Sacred Records, a record label founded in 1944 by Earle E. Williams
- "Sacred", a song by Depeche Mode from the album Music for the Masses
- Sacred baboon, alternative name for the species hamadryas baboon (Papio hamadryas)
- Sacred (novel), a novel by Dennis Lehane
- Sacred (manga), an OEL Manga by Lizbeth R. Jimenez
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sacred.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.