From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sadko is a Russian mythical hero.
Sadko may also refer to:
- Sadko (musical tableau), an 1867 symphonic poem by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
- Sadko (opera), an 1896 opera by Rimsky-Korsakov, musically unrelated to the symphonic poem
- Sadko (film), a 1953 film by Aleksandr Ptushko
- GAZ Sadko, a Russian-built, 2.5-ton, all-wheel-drive cargo truck
- Icebreaker Sadko, a Russian icebreaker named after the mythical hero that was built in 1912 and sank in the Kara Sea in 1941
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.