(Redirected from Safe Harbor)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up safe harbor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safe harbor or Safe harbour may refer to:
Film and television
- Safe harbor (broadcasting), established in 1978 in the US, the time period in a television schedule during which programs with adult content can air
- Safe Harbor (TV series), a 1999 television drama starring Gregory Harrison and Rue McClanahan
- "The Safe Harbor", a 2006 episode of The O.C. television series
- Safe Harbor, a 2006 made-for-television movie starring Tracey Gold and Steve Bacic, and which aired on Lifetime in the US
- Safe Harbour (film), a 2007 direct-to-video film directed by Bill Corcoran
- Safe Harbor (film), a 2009 television movie starring Treat Williams and Nancy Travis
- Safe Harbour (Australian TV series), a 2017 Australian television drama series
Law and regulations
- Safe harbor (law), a provision of a statute or a regulation that specifies that certain conduct will be deemed not to violate a given rule
- International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, a process for U.S. companies to comply with the EU Directive on the protection of personal data
- DMCA safe harbor, which shields online service providers from liability for facilitating their users' copyright infringement as long as they comply with certain requirements, such as accepting "take down" notices
- Safe Harbour, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Safe Harbor, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Safe Harbor Dam, Susquehanna River, U.S.
- Safe harbor (commerce), function as a form of shark repellent used to thwart hostile takeovers
- Safe Harbor Certified Seafood, a brand of mercury tested seafood products
- Safe Harbor (locus), a location in a genome for the insertion of novel DNA that does not perturb endogenous gene activity or promote cancer.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safe harbor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.