Safeway Insurance Group
|Headquarters||Westmont, Illinois, United States|
|Christopher Hidalgo (CEO)
William J. Parrillo (Chairman, President and Founder)
|Products||Auto, Home and Renter's Insurance.|
|Revenue||$420 Million (2015)|
Number of employees
Safeway Insurance Group is a privately held insurance company, providing primarily automobile insurance. Safeway was founded in 1959 by William J. Parrillo and is currently headquartered in Westmont, Illinois in the United States. Robert J. Parrillo, William's brother, is a key shareholder. Safeway Insurance Group is the largest, privately held, family owned insurance company in the United States. In addition to its headquarters, Safeway maintains field offices in most of the states it conducts business in.
Safeway currently conducts business in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida (Safeway Property only), Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas.
Companies in Group
- Safeway Insurance Company
- Safeway Direct Insurance Company
- Safeway Property Insurance Company
- SPIC Financial Corporation
- Safeway Insurance Company of Alabama
- Safeway Insurance Company of Arkansas
- Safeway Insurance Company of Georgia
- Safeway Insurance Company of Louisiana
- Safeway County Mutual Insurance Company
- "About Safeway". Safeway Insurance Group. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Auto Insurance Quotes from Safeway Are Now Offered by Chicago Based Insurance Navy". Fox 8. October 31, 2012. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- "Safeway Insurance". USA Coverage. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- "Safeway Locations". Safeway Insurance Group. Retrieved 2013-08-01.
|This article on an insurance company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|