From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sagi (Hebrew: שגיא) is an Israeli male given name, of Aramaic origin, meaning "great, numerous".
- Sagi Muki (born 1992), Israeli judoka
- Sagi Hartov (born 1978), Israeli-British cellist
- Sagi Strauss (born 1976), retired football player
- Gideon Sagi (born 1939), former member of Knesset
- Teddy Sagi (born 1971), London-based Israeli billionaire businessman
- Yehoshua Sagi (born 1933), former member of Knesset
- Uri Sagi (born 1943), retired IDF general
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.