Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sagra may refer to:
- Sagra, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Domariaganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Sagra, West Bengal, a village in the district of South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India
- Sagra, Russia, a rural locality (a settlement) in Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
- Sagra, Alicante, a municipality in the province of Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain
- La Sagra, a Spanish comarca
- Sagra (festival), an Italian local festival, very often involving food
- The Sagra del gelato ice-cream festival held in Massa Martana, Italy
- Sagra Musicale Malatestiana, a music festival held in Rimini, Italy
- Sagra di San Michele, an abbey in the Italian Val di Susa
- the Sagra River in ancient Italy, site of the Battle of the Sagra
- Sagra (genus), a genus of beetles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.