Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sagres may refer to:
- Sagres (Vila do Bispo), a civil parish in the municipality of Vila do Bispo, Portugal
- Sagres Point, a promontory in the southwestern part of Vila do Bispo, Portugal
- NRP Sagres (1896), a tall ship in Portuguese naval service also known as Sagres II, and now Rickmer Rickmers
- NRP Sagres (1937), a tall ship in Portuguese naval service also known as Sagres III
- Sagres (beer), a Portuguese brewery, founded in 1934
- "Sagres" (song), the first single from the album Dark Bird Is Home by Swedish artist The Tallest Man on Earth
- Sgares (born 1988), American professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagres.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.