From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sagres may refer to:
- Sagres (Vila do Bispo), a civil parish in the municipality of Vila do Bispo
- Sagres Point, a promontory in the southwestern part of Vila do Bispo
- NRP Sagres (1896), a tall ship in Portuguese naval service also known as Sagres II, and now Rickmer Rickmers
- NRP Sagres (1937), a tall ship in Portuguese naval service also known as Sagres III
- Sagres (beer)
- Sagres (song), the first single from the album Dark Bird Is Home by Swedish artist The Tallest Man on Earth.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagres.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.