Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sagwa may refer to:
- Kim Sagwa (born 1984), South Korean writer
- Sagwa, neighbourhood of Grand Bay–Westfield, New Brunswick, Canada
- Sa-kwa (Korean: 사과, translit. Sagwa), 2005 South Korean film
- Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat (book), a 1994 children's book by Amy Tan
- Sagwa, main character of the 2000s television series Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat
- A character in the film Solo: A Star Wars Story
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.