|Look up sailing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sailing or Sailin' may also refer to:
- Sailing (sport), an organized sport
- "Sailing" (AAA song), 2012
- "Sailing" (Christopher Cross song), 1980
- "Sailing" (Sutherland Brothers song), covered by Rod Stewart on his 1975 album Atlantic Crossing
- Sailin', an album by Kim Carnes, or the title song
- "Sailing" (Birds of a Feather), an episode of Birds of a Feather
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sailing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.