Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sailing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sailing or Sailin' may also refer to:
- Sailing (sport), an organized sport
- "Sailing" (AAA song), 2012
- "Sailing" (Christopher Cross song), 1980
- "Sailing" (Sutherland Brothers song), covered by Rod Stewart on his 1975 album Atlantic Crossing
- Sailin', an album by Kim Carnes, or the title song
- "Sailing" (Birds of a Feather), an episode of Birds of a Feather
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sailing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.