Saint Blaise (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Blaise was a physician and bishop of Sebaste, martyred in 316.
Saint Blaise may also refer to:
- Saint Blaise of Amorion, d. 908
- Saint-Blaise-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, a municipality in the province of Quebec
- Saint-Blaise, Alpes-Maritimes, in the Alpes-Maritimes département
- Saint-Blaise, Haute-Savoie, in the Haute-Savoie département
- Saint-Blaise-du-Buis, in the Isère département
- Saint-Blaise-la-Roche (St. Basien (bei Rappoltsweiler)), in the Bas-Rhin département
- L'Hôpital-Saint-Blaise, a village and commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département of southwestern France
- Lentillac-Saint-Blaise, a village and commune in the Lot département of south-western France
- Kolleg St. Blasien a Catholic boarding school
- Otto of St. Blasien was a German Benedictine chronicler
- St Blaise, the English name for the town of Sankt Blasien, in Baden-Württemberg
- St. Blaise's Abbey in the Black Forest
- St. Blaise church in Balve, in Westphalia
- Saint-Blaise, Neuchâtel, a municipality in the Canton of Neuchâtel
In the United Kingdom:
- St. Blaise (horse) winner of the 1883 Epsom Derby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Blaise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.