Saint Cecilia (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Cecilia, St. Cecilia or Santa Cecilia may refer to:
- Saint Cecilia, patron saint of musicians and church music in Catholic and Orthodox traditions
- St. Cecilia Catholic Church (Los Angeles), a church in Los Angeles, built in 1927 and consecrated in 1943
- Saint Cecilia's Catholic Church (Brooklyn), a church in Brooklyn, New York, USA, built in 1891 and consecrated in 1901.
- Santa Cecilia, a municipality in the province of Burgos, Castile and León, Spain
- Santa Cecilia del Alcor, a municipality in the province of Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Santa Cecilia Academy, or Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia, a music institution in Rome, Italy
- Orchestra dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia, an Italian orchestra.
- Santa Cecilia Acatitlan, a Mesoamerican archaeological site in Mexico State, Mexico
- Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, a 5th-century church in Rome, Italy
- St. Cecilia Cathedral, the cathedral of the Catholic Archdiocese of Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Santa Cecilia Tower, a 17th-century tower in Gozo, Malta.
- St. Cecilia School (disambiguation) a number of schools
- St. Cecilia: The Elektra Recordings, an album by Blue Öyster Cult, recorded in 1970 and released in 2003
- St. Cecilia Mass (Messe solennelle à Sainte-Cécile) by Charles Gounod)
- Saint Cecilia (EP), a 2015 extended play album by Foo Fighters (as well as the EP's eponymous title track.)
- "Leap Up and Down (Wave Your Knickers in the Air)", a 1971 recording by St. Cecelia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Cecilia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.