Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sajama may refer to:
- Nevado Sajama, an extinct stratovolcano and the highest peak in Bolivia
- Sajama National Park, a national park in Bolivia
- Sajama Cut, a rock band from Jakarta, Indonesia
- Sajama Lines, straight paths etched into the ground by the indigenous people living near Nevado Sajama
- Sajama Province, a province in the Oruro Department, Bolivia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sajama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.