From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saji may refer to:
- 8738 Saji, a main-belt asteroid, named after the Japanese Saji Observatory
- Saji Observatory, an astronomical observatory in Japan
- Saji, Tottori, a Japanese village
- Alia Al-Saji, an Associate Professor of Philosophy at McGill University in Canada
- Keizo Saji (1919–1999), a Japanese businessman and art patron
- Nobutada Saji (born 1945), a Japanese businessman
- Saji Kazunari (1569–1634), a Japanese samurai warrior
- Saji Paravoor (aka Sanjeev N. R), an Indian Malayalam film director
- Saji Surendran, an Indian film director in Malayalam films
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.