Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sake is a Japanese alcoholic beverage brewed from rice.
Sake may also refer to:
- Sake, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a town in the eastern province of North Kivu
- Sake, Rwanda, a town in Rwanda
- Sake, a Japanese word for salmon commonly used in sushi and other Japanese dishes
- Sake, meaning sheikh, an honorific title in the Arabic language
- Sake language, a Bantu language spoken in Gabon
- Sake Dean Mahomed (1759-1851)
- Saker (disambiguation)
- Saki (disambiguation)
- Sakić, a surname
- All pages with titles beginning with Sake
- All pages with titles containing sake
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.